Abstract submissions for the pre-meeting on 20 June are made on-line during the registration process. Alternatively, if you have already registered you can email your submission to Charlotte Kerr at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday 8 June 2017.
Please look at this example abstract. Abstracts should be restricted to 350 words and formatted according to the template provided.
- Do not include any figures or tables.
- Please do not include any references
- Poster and oral presentations may cover any area related to osteoarthritis.
Posters will be selected from the abstracts. Additionally, a number of abstracts will be selected for oral presentation. These will take the form either of a 10 minute presentation with 5 minutes for discussion, or a 3 minute presentation with 1 slide to introduce your poster. Speakers will be notified in advance of the meeting.
Information for Posters
- Posters must be in portrait form. Poster boards are 1 m wide x 2 m high. This will accommodate an A0 poster (84 cm wide x 120 cm high).
- Velcro will be provided to affix posters to boards.
- Please put your poster up on Tuesday 20th June when you arrive. Posters will remain up for the duration of the meeting.
- Each board will have a poster number on it. The number for your poster will be listed in the meeting and abstracts booklet. Please only put your poster up on the board that has the corresponding number.